NEW: I will be starting as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science at University of Liverpool. Please drop me email if you are looking for PhD positions on Autonomous & Cyber-Physical Systems!
From Feb. 2019, I am a post-doctoral researcher at University of Oxford, working on EPSRC Programme Grant Project “Mobile Robotics: Enabling a Pervasive Technology of the Future”, led by Prof. Paul Newman, Prof. Ingmar Posner, Prof. Marta Kwiatkowska and Prof. Niki Trigoni.
I obtained my PhD degree in Computer Science at Oxford University, advised by Prof. Niki Trigoni and Prof. Andrew Markham. My PhD study was generously funded by Google DeepMind. Prior to joining Oxford, I received my MEng degree in 2015 from Nanyang Technological University (NTU), advised by Prof. Lihua Xie.
Broadly, my research interests revolve around the systems and modeling challenges when computers collect and reason about data in the physical world. My work looks to design and implement pervasive and trustworthy systems that reliably work in the wild with limited human intervention.I argue for a holistic approach by leveraging tactics from machine learning, wireless communications, embedded systems, security, ubiquitous computing and robotics, and design novel methods at the boundaries of these areas.
I will be starting as an Assistant Professor at University of Liverpool from March 2020!
- November, 2019. One paper was accepted to AAAI 2020.
- October, 2019. Invited to serve as TPC for WWW’20.
- May, 2019. mID got best paper nominee at DCOSS 2019
- February, 2019. One paper was accepted to CVPR 2019.
- January, 2019. One paper was accepted to WWW 2019.
- November, 2018. Gave a talk at University of Cambridge, host by Prof. Cecilia Mascolo.
- July, 2018. One paper was accepted to MobiCom 2018.