From Feb. 2019, I am a post-doctoral researcher at University of Oxford, working on EPSRC Programme Grant Project “Mobile Robotics: Enabling a Pervasive Technology of the Future”, led by Prof. Paul Newman, and Prof. Marta Kwiatkowska and Prof. Niki Trigoni.
Broadly, my research interests revolve around the systems and modeling challenges when computers collect and reason about data in the physical world. My work looks to design and implement pervasive and trustworthy systems that can reliably work in the wild with limited human guidance. I argue for a holistic approach by leveraging tactics from machine learning, wireless communications, embedded systems, security, ubiquitous computing and robotics, and design novel methods at the boundaries of these areas.
- May 30th, 2019. One paper received Honorable Mention Award at DCOSS 2019
- February 25th, 2019. One paper was accepted to CVPR 2019.
- January 21st, 2019. One paper was accepted to WWW 2019.
- November 23rd, 2018. Gave a talk at University of Cambridge, host by Prof. Cecilia Mascolo.
- July 24th, 2018. One paper was accepted to MobiCom 2018.